Thursday, September 6, 2012

Navy Floral Vest






So today I decided to feature my navy floral vest that I took from my mom's closet a while ago. I love the print on this light weight material and it's perfect to throw over any kind of basic solid colored top. If you can't tell I am obsessed with floral print. I just think floral print is so aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and it's a simple design that adds an effortless girly touch to any outfit. <3
On another note, I'm planning on purchasing a DSLR sometime this month and hopefully a tripod and remote so I can take better outfit photos and photos in general. The camera I have now is a Sony CyberShot which I've had since high school. It's still a pretty good camera, but I'm definitely ready to retire this piece of the past for something more fancy ;) 

Wearing:
black button up shirt: Brandy Melville
navy floral vest: mom's
shorts: American Apparel
necklace: Brandy Melville
taupe oxfords: Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment